Junior Operations Associate
Terra Kaffe is seeking an Operations Associate to support the continued scaling of our operations. This is a full-time role, which will support our operations team on a daily basis with the chance to be part of a small but fast growing startup with lots of room for growth. This is a great opportunity to learn about the hardware supply chain from Product Development and Manufacturing to Last Mile Logistics and After Sales support.
- Managing product inventory levels at the office fulfillment center.
- Fulfillment of accessories products on a daily basis Monday-Friday.
- Managing daily operations requests from Customer Experience and Marketing teams.
- Ensuring fulfillment of daily machine orders with 3PL.
- Supporting Operations Managers and Supply Chain Manager with ongoing projects and analysis.
- Assisting in 3PL,vendor, and wholesale partner management.
- Assisting Quality Team with after sales processes.
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors.
- Developing processes that make fulfillment more efficient and organized.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency across tools, databases, and reports.
- Managing the claims and processing of all small parcel fulfillment claims.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years experience in operations or customer service, preferably in early-stage startups in the consumer goods, DTC, and/or e-commerce spaces. Candidates with other applicable experience are encouraged to apply!
- Intermediate Microsoft office (Excel) skills.
- An independent work ethic, a problem-solving mindset, and the abilities to execute, find replicable solutions for operational challenges, institutionalize processes, and continuously optimize and automate operations.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to confidently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required.
About Terra Kaffe
Born in Berlin and raised in Brooklyn, Terra Kaffe is a group of coffee enthusiasts who fell in love with coffee brewed from carefully selected, sustainably-sourced beans. TK takes a global approach to culture with a local focus on coffee. Outside of coffee, we focus on e-Commerce, consumer goods, and connectivity. Our team is made up of ~30 passionate and highly-caffeinated employees across the US & Germany, plus an active roster of 5-6 friendly office dogs. To date, we’ve raised $10 Million of funding; sell our products in top-tier retailers like MoMA Design Store, CB2, Nordstrom, and more; and partner with coffee roasters across the country (Parlor Coffee, Equator Coffee, and Olympia Coffee, just to name a few).
- Competitive Compensation (the salary range for this role is $45,000 to $65,000)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- TK-01 machine for your home
- Terra Kaffe gear
- Office Snacks
- Unlimited Coffee (this one should be obvious by now)
This position requires being in office Monday-Friday.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send your resume to email@example.com!