Terra Kaffe is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
The Performance Marketing Manager is a full-time role and will be responsible for supporting Terra Kaffe's performance marketing efforts across digital and other paid marketing channels. This role involves building full-funnel media plans, executing day-to-day deployments and optimizations, and identifying new customer acquisition opportunities. This role will focus on our core and emerging channels including paid social and search, SEO, podcast, out of home, and more.
This role will report directly to the Director of Brand Marketing and work closely with external paid media parties. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation of knowledge paid media channels, particularly digital, and be able to deliver efficient acquisition results across the marketing funnel. This person should be self-motivated, data-focused, results-driven, and highly organized. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring Terra Kaffe's paid media strategies. While we're not quite ready to grow coffee beans in-house, we are primed to greatly expand our marketing force; Are you ready to support Terra Kaffe in its next stage of growth?
- Ideate, develop, execute, monitor, and optimize campaigns across online and offline channels, while maintaining profitable ROAS/CAC goals for the business
- Manage campaign budgets to ensure accurate pacing towards spend targets on a regular basis
- Work cross-functionally with the Creative, Finance,Engineering, CX, & Ops teams to strategize and execute on campaign strategy, build out media plans across existing and new channels, and report KPIs to key stakeholders
- Research and identify new paid channels and propose entry execution for Terra Kaffe, including, but not limited to: podcast, out of home, affiliate, print, etc.
- Build easily digestible reporting dashboards that show at-a-glance performance metrics
- Provide insight into successful campaign creative and identify areas of improvement
- Identify target audiences and strategize digital campaigns that engage and convert
- Conduct audience, keyword, placement, and channel research to help inform paid media strategies
- Constantly be looking for new customer acquisition opportunities to scale marketing efforts
- Work closely with eCommerce/Web team to identify optimizations to boost on-site conversions, such as landing page testing and checkout flow improvements
Interested in candidates with:
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in performance marketing with hands-on campaign management experience across channels such as Facebook, Google, and Pinterest
- Experience supporting, reporting, and/ or deploying monthly marketing budgets of $250k+
- A proven track record of campaigns you have supported showing profitable ROAS and CAC
- Expertise with SEO and analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Shopify
- Experience working at an agency, startups and/or the consumer goods, DTC, or e-commerce spaces
- Experience in OOH advertising or other offline advertising is a plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize and improve performance for digital channels is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI, Tableau, Google Looker, and other BI tools is a plus
- Familiarity with Notion, Asana, and other project management tools is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Balance of data-driven and creative thinking skills
- Resilient and proactive problem-solving skills; someone who can adapt and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Bachelor's degree required
- Annual base salary range of $70,000 to $115,000. Pay may vary depending on job-related skills and experience.
- Competitive vacation and paid holidays policy
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work optionality
- TK-01 espresso machine for your home
- Terra Kaffe gear
- Office snacks
- Unlimited coffee (self control not included)
Why Work at Terra Kaffe?
Born in Berlin and raised in Brooklyn, Terra Kaffe is a group of coffee enthusiasts who fell in love with coffee brewed from carefully selected, sustainably-sourced beans. TK takes a global approach to culture with a local focus on coffee. Outside of coffee, we focus on e-Commerce, consumer goods, and connectivity. Our team is made up of ~30 passionate and highly-caffeinated employees across the US & Germany, plus an active roster of 5-6 friendly office dogs. To date, we've raised $14 Million of funding; sell our products in top-tier retailers like MoMA Design Store, CB2, Nordstrom, and more; and partner with coffee roasters across the country (Parlor Coffee, Equator Coffee, and Olympia Coffee, just to name a few).
To apply, email your resume and a brief description about why you think you'd be a good fit for the role to email@example.com. Please also include Performance Marketing Manager in the subject line.