Sr. Full Stack Web Developer
Terra Kaffe is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Web Developer to join our team. This individual will be responsible for developing front- and back-end functionality, collaborating with cross-functional teams to further the company’s product portfolio and deliver design-forward and user-centered solutions. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, hands on environment, and excels at effectively handling multiple priorities and deadlines.
This is a full time position with remote optionality and will report to the CTO.
- Drive end-to-end SDLC activities, including architecture design, active coding, and quality testing
- Develop and test the combination of code and content to validate flow, functionality, and accessibility
- Collaborate with 3rd party partners to lead and execute product timelines
- Think big, collaborating on awesome ideas, to develop the best products and experiences!
- Assist CTO and CEO with special projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or 4+ years experience working with modern web technologies and frameworks geared towards plugin based, rather than native. web stacks
- Experience with cross platform architecture frameworks with a focus on interoperability between various 3rd party offerings (Shopify applications, Zendesk, loyalty/subscription/dropship plugins)
- Heavy backend focus with a good eye for design, detail, and user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- While not required, bonus points for expertise with the IHOP stack (we like pancakes)
About Terra Kaffe
Born in Berlin and raised in Brooklyn, Terra Kaffe is a group of coffee enthusiasts who fell in love with coffee brewed from carefully selected, sustainably-sourced beans. TK takes a global approach to culture with a local focus on coffee. Outside of coffee, we focus on e-Commerce, consumer goods, and connectivity. Our team is made up of ~30 passionate and highly-caffeinated employees across the US & Germany, plus an active roster of 5-6 friendly office dogs. To date, we’ve raised $10 Million of funding; sell our products in top-tier retailers like MoMA Design Store, CB2, Nordstrom, and more; and partner with coffee roasters across the country (Parlor Coffee, Equator Coffee, and Olympia Coffee, just to name a few).
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- TK-01 machine for your home
- Hybrid work schedule
- Terra Kaffe gear
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!