Terra Kaffe is a young company in Brooklyn, NY, transforming the in-home coffee experience, starting with a new coffee machine. Our super-automatic espresso machine gives customers the freedom to brew whole-bean coffee, delivering uncompromising quality and promoting conscious consumption.
The Brand Marketing Manager is a full time role that will help with implementation of Terra Kaffe’s brand vision across all customer touchpoints, including activations and campaigns. This person has the unique opportunity to build a new household brand name at the intersection of coffee culture and good design.
This role will be an integral partner for the highly-caffeinated Creative and BD/Growth teams to make key decisions related to our marketing strategy and customer experiences.
- Managing Terra Kaffe’s marketing strategy and campaign planning & product
- Coordinating with Terra Kaffe’s Art Director and Performance Marketing Lead to execute and produce innovative & creative 360 degree marketing campaigns
- Develop and own the Terra Kaffe communications calendar, aligning cross-channel messaging strategy across relevant teams and resources
- Supporting content generation, copy-writing, and distribution of Terra Kaffe’s blog, newsletters, and email marketing campaigns
- Working closely with leadership and the BD/Growth team to prepare the launch of new products
- Working closely with BD/Growth & Finance teams to establish and monitor marketing budget
- Overseeing PR firms and any press related initiatives
- Supporting in event planning and guerilla marketing initiatives
- Working with CX Team to manage traffic and quality of interactions
- Supporting Head of BD/Growth in execution of special projects
- Maintaining and growing existing Marketing KPI dashboard
Interested in candidates with:
- 3+ years of brand marketing experience, e-commerce, DTC and startup experience a plus
- Experience at a consumer goods, lifestyle and/or ecommerce brand
- Strong project management and experience coordinating projects across multi-functional teams
- Direct experience developing distinctive brand positioning and messaging strategy
- Direct experience developing a content strategy, including owned social, and overseeing its implementation
- Strong background in go-to-market campaigns and brand marketing launch campaigns
- Strong interest in design & creative fields, particularly interior/home design and coffee/F&B
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to confidently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred but not required
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Brand Marketing Manager” in the subject line!