It’s no secret that Starbucks’ viral menu items are delicious and fun, but did you know you can make most of them at home? Chef and Tiktoker Sarah Stanback-Young (@agoodtable) partnered with Terra Kaffe to develop the ultimate collection of TK-made Starbucks copycat recipes! With just a few ingredients and techniques, her TK-01 helped make quick work of some of her favorite drinks, at a fraction of the cost (and faster than you can say Frappuccino).
“My husband and I use the TK-01 every morning. Before a full day of recipe developing and testing, I have to have my much needed caffeine fix. With the TK-01, it is so easy to create elevated creative coffee recipes everyday, without the fuss. We also love the ergonomic design which fits perfectly in our kitchen.” —Sarah Stanback-Young
Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
This name is a mouthful, but the taste is a mouthful of sweet flavor explosion! To make this Starbucks classic at home, all you need is a standard cocktail shaker (or a mason jar, in a pinch).
@agoodtable Starbucks Copycat Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso ☕️ #terrakaffe #brownsugarshakenespresso #starbuckscopycat ♬ Águas De Março - Elis Regina & Antonio Carlos Jobim
- 1-2 shots espresso made on TK-01 or TK-02
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Oatmilk of choice
- Place brown sugar into a small glass
- Pull one or two shots (depending on preference) directly over the sugar. Allow it to dissolve.
- In a shaker filled with ice, transfer the espresso and shake. Strain into a large glass filled with more ice.
- Use TK-01’s milk-frothing feature to froth your oakmilk into a small container.
- Pour steamed milk directly over your iced espresso. Stir and enjoy!
Oleato™ Iced Olive Oil & Honey Breve
The official summertime treat, this copycat drink combines the sweetness of honey with the richness of top-shelf olive oil for a supremely luxuriant beverage.
@agoodtable Indulging in the ultimate summertime treat with this delicious Starbucks Oleato copycat using my TK-01 @Terra Kaffe & @getgraza ⭐️ #starbuckscopycat #terrakaffe #oliveoilcoffee ♬ Bossa Nova Easy Listening(1302379) - yousuke
- 2 teaspoons honey (or more, depending on preference)
- 2 shots espresso made on TK-01 or TK-02
- 3 ounces half & half
- 1 teaspoon Graza “Drizzle” olive oil
- Pour honey into a drinking glass and brew espresso directly over top. Mix to dissolve and allow to cool slightly.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add cooled espresso mixture and shake.
- Strain over the drinking glass filled with ice. Top with olive oil and half & half (you can froth slightly, if you like).
- Drizzle a bit more olive oil over top for garnish (optional) and enjoy!
White Mocha Iced Latte
One of the OG specialty Starbucks menu items, this at-home version is just as timeless. Before they officially added it to the menu, we remember having to order a “black and white mocha” and hoping the baristas knew what that meant.
@agoodtable During my current creative break, I rely on my precious daily coffee to fuel the inspiration for my next project! Speaking of, I love using my @Terra Kaffe TK-01 to make delicious recipes like this homemade Starbucks copycat Iced White Chocolate Mocha. P.s I’ll be back soon, promise. #starbuckscopycat #terrakaffe ♬ Jazz masterpiece "As time goes by" covered by a Jazz violinist by profession(962408) - ricca
- 3 ounces chopped white chocolate
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 shot espresso made on TK-01 or TK-02
- Combine white chocolate, half & half, and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15-second increments until the chocolate is melted. Add salt and vanilla extract and mix to fully incorporate.
- Spoon some of the white chocolate mixture into a small glass. Brew your espresso directly over top. Mix to combine.
- Transfer to a drinking glass filled with ice. Add your favorite milk of choice.
- Top with some whipped cream and white chocolate shavings, if you like, and enjoy!